- Testing Services
- Biological Safety Testing, Biocompatiblity
- Basic Microbiological Tests
- Validation of Cleaning, Reprocessing and Sterilization
- Virological Testing
- Physical and Chemical Testing
- Shelf Life Testing of Devices and Packaging
- Investigations of Ophthalmic Devices
- Other Services
- Clinical Services
- UL MDT Seminars
UL MDT is an EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited and GLP certified testing institute conducting performance and safety tests on medical devices for international device manufacturers. We specialize in clinical and non-clinical investigations and help medical device manufacturers to obtain CE-marking and international market authorisations for their devices. UL MDT complies with all applicable laws, guidelines, directives and standards for all of their services.
Download the UL White Paper
about Testing and Evaluation Strategies for the Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices submitted for CE Mark and FDA Approval
UL MDT performed physicochemical, microbiological and biological tests for the Okravision project funded by the European Union.